Use your SMS integration to send communicate meetings, updates and tasks in the quickest possible way.
Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow business.
With MessageMedia's asana integration you can receive notifications via SMS about project activity, meaning that you're never out of the loop.
Asana integration features
Generate an action to send an SMS when:
- A new project, task or subtask is created
- A new workspace/organization, team or user is created
- A tag is created or added to a task
- A new story is created in a task
Create SMS Triggers to automate the following events as a result of an SMS being received:
- Create a new project, task or subtask
- Add a task to a section of a project
- Attach a file to a task, subtask or project
- Create a story in a task or subtask
- Update a task or subtask
If you are new to MessageMedia, please sign up and create an account. Then to get started, create a Zapier account and connect to MessageMedia. All done! Pick a zap template below or build your own.